How do you want to feel?
That is the key question you may be asked when moseying on over to any lululemon pant wall from now on.
Of course, you can answer with an emotional response and a lululemon educator will be more than happy to have a chat about that as well.
But the people behind lululemon also wants to know how your body wants to feel. Especially when you slip on their newest tights that can be found on their iconic and revamped pant walls.
Not sure how you want to feel? No problem. Lets narrow it down to four easy choices.
Cue the new ‘sensation innovation.’
- Tight: seamless and streamlined, these pants are oh-so-tight and trust me, they’re worth the time it takes to put them on. They are lululemon’s first compression tight guaranteed to provide a whole new awareness of what your body is doing during any extreme sweat session.
- Hugged: Give your legs a balanced and comfortable experience with a fabric that provides consistent compression. They will help you glide through any asana.
- Held-in: A phrase most ladies use when letting someone know what sort of tight they are searching for. With held-in pants, you receive zoned-in compression where it’s most wanted. Think key muscle groups; abs, hips, butt and thighs.
- Naked: First let me introduce Newlu; the newest kid on the block, the Newlu fabric was created based on all the feedback received from yogis. With the naked sensation, you will be wearing tights that feel like a second skin.
Gentle compression + unrestricted movement = my favourite new yoga pant
- Relaxed: For room to breathe and zero restriction, relaxed pants were created with fabrics that are that are soft to the touch but don’t sit too close.
Also, don’t forget about the special pant wall party at lululemon athletica, Kings Road. Thursday, September 24th from 5-8pm. #choosefeeling
*All views expressed are my own and not that of lululemon